12.12.2011

vacation on my mind ...

though we just started feeling the bitterly cold weather of winter in NYC, I'm already thinking of the long & warm summer days half a year away. to make matters worse, joey & I just booked tickets to palm beach in april, and the wait seems too long.

in anticipation of traveling south for a few days, I already starting looking for new clothes to bring on vacation. here are some of my favorite finds that I would love to pack in my suitcase :

I love shift dresses; they are easy to wear and are perfect when you're on vacation ( & probably a little sun burnt like I tend to get ) and don't want anything to stick to you. this asos orange shift would look lovely with a sun kissed glow.
these woven shorts from forever 21 would look nautical chic with a navy striped tee-shirt tucked in and ray ban aviators.

finding beach cover ups that are chic & easy to throw on and go is hard, but a necessity on vacation. I love this j. crew tunic, and I'm always a sucker for stripes.
yet another tunic by calypso st. barths that's just as pretty on the beach or out to dinner


I love these tassel sandals  by colin stuart in the tan color, but the dusty green is cute as well !

No comments: