4.15.2012

stylemint

it's nearly impossible to find a great tee shirt 
at a decent price
that fits well in all the right places , is a 
soft ( but not too soft ) fabric , but yet still looks polished &
put together .

 my favorite tee shirt of all time
is from j crew - it's a white v neck boyfriend tee . 
I love it because it's not too snug but not
too big . do you know what I mean ?
It's perfect ... & I've literally worn it so much
there are holes in the shirt ! not okay but I still wear it ...
I even wore it out last night ( guilty ) .

I kept hearing about stylemint - a website curated
by mary kate & ashley that bases all outfits around tees .
they even offer design tips on how to style the pieces - 
& with an average price of $ 30 per tee , it's hard not to 
want every one .






No comments: