4.14.2012

reverse french manicure

 I have officially become addicted to the
gel manicure . I love that the color doesn't chip
for at least two weeks & that bubble-looking 
gloss I can never seem to do painting my nails at home
that the gel mani provides .

three gel manicures in a row later , my nails
are somewhat back to normal ( only negative
side effect of the gel : my nails are now thin & brittle ) .
while I have the chance to experiment with nail polish
before I get my next gel manicure treatment , I decided
to play around with the idea of a reverse french manicure :

[ essie : mucci gucci pucci ]

[ 1st : use a white polish to paint the top portion of
nail white - shape / sloppiness does not matter ]

[ 2nd : using second color ( mucci gucci pucci ) , paint 
over half of white section & bottom of nail ]

[ 3rd : many coats later ... ]

[ finished product - I think it's pretty darn cute ! ]


No comments: