9.28.2012

chicken fajitas with garlic cilantro aioli


mexican is my favorite food group . wait, is it a food 
group ? whatever, it's amazing. 

last night joey & I made bomb chicken fajitas ,
& before we even sat down to eat we knew
it was going to be one of the top 10 things we've made.
it was that good .

obviously you can tell by now that joey & I 
are into making aiolis- mayo based sauces that you
can pretty much cater to whatever dish you're making .
for our fajitas, we made ours with sriracha , 
garlic , cilantro, lime ,  and sour cream .
it was just the right amount of freshness added to our
sauteed veggie & chicken mix . 



[ start of our aioli ]


[ joey made his own fajita seasonings which really
made the difference- including my dad's chili flakes
from the garden- spicy spicy ! ]

[ we added a piece of a hard taco shell to give it 
some crunch- I love different textures in food ]


[ had to ... ]





No comments: