9.20.2012

turkeyteki burgers

yes... we're back & reunited with the blog 
and it feels so good !

I say "we" because I have got 
to give due credit to where it belongs ...
& that's to joey, who basically 
does half or as much of the cooking as I do .

anywho ... while grocery shopping / 
wandering aimlessly around the store ,
I was stuck on what to have for dinner until I
saw feta ... and then walked by the mint .

voila ! I was inspired to create a fresh take
on a burger ... so last night , we made 
turkeyteki burgers . a beefteki burger
is a greek spin on a classic hamburger ,
incorporating fresh mint , parsley , & feta .
we made ours with turkey meat rather than beef 
to make our burgers extra lean .



our burgers were made with parsley , mint , feta , garlic , 
& squeezed lemon juice

joey made the tzatziki sauce to complement
the burgers using greek yogurt , sour cream ,
cucumber ,sriracha , & lemon juice

mmm !

 garnished with  a sunny side egg 


simply the best !



No comments: