3.07.2012

bacon , 2 egg , 2 cheese sandwich

there is nothing better in the morning than a warm cup of
coffee & a great breakfast to start off the day .

I have always wanted to try glorifying the classic 
bacon , egg , & cheese - so this morning I tried my own 
twist on the original .

I have a new found love for fried eggs that I've never had before .
my taste buds really have changed as I've gotten older ... when I was 
younger I would have never had a runny yolk .

I wanted the runny yolk I deplored in my teenage years on my 
bacon , egg , & cheese this morning but it needed something to hold on 
to being that it would run all over the bread - thus adding 1 scrambled egg 
to my sandwich as a base .



[ cheddar cheese folded into the scrambled egg ]

[ layers : well done oven baked bacon , scrambled egg with cheddar ,
fried egg , & a couple slices of monterey jack cheese ]

[ o . m . g . ]

[ joey's version ]

No comments: