3.22.2012

zucchini fries

joey & I had another amazing dinner last night .
we had turkey burgers with monterey jack cheese , avocado , & caramelized
red onions  & a side of zucchini fries . yes , I already made 
one of my pinterest inspirations . 

delish delish delish !

[ we used two zucchinis - more than enough ]

[ I never fail to make a mess in the kitchen ]

[ once breaded with crumbs & paprika , I coated
the zucchinis with parmesan cheese & olive oil for
crispiness ]

[ joey made his special sauce ( sriracha , ranch , wasabi ,
mayo , ketchup) ]

[ & I just had to show you the amazing salad
we had - caesar with broccoli , cherry tomatoes ,
cheddar cheese , joey's homemade croutons , 
romaine lettuce, & romano cheese crisps I made .
 so easy to make -just grate cheese over a non-stick skillet
 & flip when brown ! ]

No comments: