3.04.2012

happiness is ...

since the entire past week has revolved around 
moving into the new space , 
this week's happiness post is the apartment edition .

though the apartment seems like it is already bursting at the seams with 
my wardrobe , joey & I have found successful ways 
to organize the space we have & I am so happy with the outcome .

here are some things that have made me smile over the 
past week :

[ heart ice cube tray ]

[ swedish meatballs at ikea ... seriously amazing ]

[ k cup that lets you use your own coffee grinds instead of buying
packs - so much easier ]

[ sloppy but incredibly delicious steak sandwiches joey & I made -
skirt steak with avocado , cheddar cheese , caramelized red onion , 
& sriracha aioli sauce ]

[ bookshelf turned wardrobe from ikea ]

No comments: