2.12.2012

happiness is ...

this week was filled with all sorts of things that brought 
excitement yet stress at the same time .
we've been apartment shopping which is always eventful , yet 
nerve wracking ( I am so picky about my apartment & want to find the 
perfect one ) . 

on an another exciting note , I am so excited for the grammys tonight
( we will be making amazing food - check on that later ) ,
though I know it will also be a little sad given the death of whitney houston
( currently listening to heartbreak hotel - one of my favorites ) .

I usually hate februarys - it is the month that normally has
nothing really interesting in store for me .
this february is different , I have so many great things coming up .
I can't wait to go skiing in the next few weeks , &
joey & I are also going on two sun filled trips : puerto rico with friends in march &
west palm beach with my whole family for easter .
 the new apartment in the near future will be a refreshing change,
& I am so excited for valentines day ( joey & I are going to our
favorite restaurant ) .

here are some additional simple things that made me happy
during this cold but hectic week :


[ cute sprinkled valentines fortune cookies sent to my apartment from my mom & dad ]

[ a new addition to the wardrobe- a very wrinkled ( I need 
a personal steamer asap ) yet chic belted shirtdress from j.crew ]

[ pour & serve margaritas - genius ]

[ valentines nails - opi's " ate berries in the canaries " ]

[ valentine themed pop 'ems - guilty .]

& I couldn't resist ...

[ an old picture of riley ( the best dog [ I feel weird calling him just
a dog- is that weird ? best companion] in the world ) & I at 
our favorite place : the beach ]

happy sunday !

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the nailpolish! I need to brush up on my Essie stat!