2.14.2012

veggie stuffed mushrooms

I was more excited than normal for the grammys this year .
I wanted to make it an event - kind of like the superbowl , with 
finger foods & nice drinks ( think sherbet champagne punch ) .
I think , once again , I enjoyed the red carpet more
than the actual show ( ps katy perry - nice dress but marge simpson much ? ) . 

anyway , one of the finger foods joey & I made for the show were
veggie stuffed mushrooms - a recipe we randomly made up in the grocery store just like
many of the other foods we make .


[ we used zucchini , red bell pepper , garlic , parmesan cheese , egg &
breadcrumbs - simple as that ]



they were seriously so amazing . I am proud of joey & my creation -
which turned out to be so good & the perfect appetizer ! 
we will surely be making these in the near future .


pps happy valentines day !



No comments: