2.17.2012

recent finds

no other purchases really make me as excited as the ones that come from 
marshalls , home goods , & tj maxx .
I love all the amazing things you can find at these stores ( there was even a prada
bag last time I went to marshalls ... what the what ? ) & my mom has somehow passed on 
her skill of finding the best deals . 

I needed some retail therapy the other day , so of course I headed over to marshalls .
here are the things I took home :

[ 7 for all mankind top I wore on valentines day ]

[ volcom long sleeve tee that I can't wait to wear on vacation with white jean shorts ]

[ ralph lauren candle with a fresh scent I'm saving for the new apartment ]

[ savon de marseille lavender hand soap - it's the little things ]



1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the candles!!! I cant wait to see your new apartment your going to have to much fun decorating!
ps..in love with tj maxx you always find the best things.