1.20.2012

2000 +

thank you guys for showing me some love in the form of 2000 + views 
in just over a month !
the blogging experience is amazing - such a great way to keep in touch 
with friends , gain new ones , & share the random things that make me happy with everyone !

one of my goals for improving the blog is to show more of my outfits ,
being that looking put together makes me happy & styling my friends makes me happy .

jewelry in my mom's vintage shell catchall 
watch : seiko , necklace : dodo , hoop earrings : forever 21 , bracelets : jcrew, madewell

boots : jcrew , knee highs : hue

leopard blouse : michael kors , fur vest : cynthia rowley , headband : goody , 
ring : david yurman , nailpolish : essie's lapis of luxury ,  lipstick : clinique's chunky cherry 
chubby stick

makeup case : tory burch , eyeshadow : cynthia rowley ,
tinted moisturizer : clinique , bronzer : too faced , chanel , blush : nars , earrings : jcrew , 
nail polish : essie's hot cocoa , mascara : maybelline , eyeliner : nyc cosmetics 

No comments: