1.24.2012

make your own infinity scarf

I've always loved the chunky look & feel of infinity scarves .
I love scarves in general , but tend not to wear them as the ends of the fabric 
always seem to get in my way when I'm in the middle of doing something .
I always seem to buy more & more scarves knowing
that they are a perfect finishing touch to an outfit , but rarely end up actually wearing them .

to solve my problem , I simply tied the loose ends of my scarves together , shaped it 
in a figure eight , & it works perfectly as an infinity scarf .
it's a nice way to update / change up the way you wear this accessory .

[ nail polish : opi's you don't know jacques suede , bracelet : madewell
scarf : forever 21 ]







1 comment:

M.E said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! nice post and scarf :)


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/