1.16.2012

breakfast crepes

it's easy for me to skip breakfast in the morning , as I'd rather sleep in or 
am too on the go to take the time to whip up something .

today I actually had time to put effort into my morning meal ,
& made crepes to start my day off .
although my ultimate favorite crepes are made with nutella & banana ,
I made mine with standard breakfast ingredients : egg & cheese .

basic ingredients : butter , salt , egg , milk , water ,
& flour

crepe batter & the toppings : extra sharp cheddar & scrambled eggs

joey got a griddle for christmas , & it comes in handy often .
such a big , hot surface like this is perfect for making crepes .


final product !

now that I've successfully conquered my first crepe making experience , 
I can't wait to make my favorite nutella & banana crepe !

find the basic crepe recipe here



No comments: