1.26.2012

update : girl problems

so , I finally caved & got the gel nail treatment instead of a regular mani .
lets be real - between all the cooking , cleaning , & everyday activities I'm lucky if a 
mani lasts that night . I've been hearing about the gel treatment & was instantly persuaded 
when my manicurist told me the mani would last 3 weeks . 

since yesterday , my polish still looks just as fresh as when I left , even after
a full day of work & many rounds of dishes .
they still have the bubbly gloss that I can never seem to acquire after doing a manicure myself .
let's just say I'm impressed :


the company that created the gel treatment has their own polish line ,
so I chose the lightest pink they had . I love it .


2 comments:

Netty said...

I've been wanting to try something similar. Is it significantly more expensive?

- The Fashionable ESQ

http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

sarah day said...

At the salon I go to, a regular mani is $6 , mani / pedi is $16, and the gel procedure was $25 .

It was totally worth the $25- I am constantly cleaning/cooking and it hasn't lost any of it's glossyness... I think I'm officially addicted!