1.15.2012

happiness is ...

with this bitterly cold weather that has finally hit nyc , it's been hard to 
motivate myself to get out of the apartment .

as I've been cozying up in pjs & leggings for most of the week ,
a few things have kept me going even when I just want to stay in bed all day .

strawberry banana smoothie for a mid afternoon snack 
[ made with vanilla yogurt & mango green tea juice ]

the view of the nyc skyline from the williamsburg bridge 

the newest addition to my ever growing nail polish family :
essie's lapis of luxury 
[ a blue / purple color ]

my new fruit bowl from ikea , 
which seriously makes me happy whenever I look at it .

joey's homemade pork carnitas -
simply delicious .
he slow cooked pork tenderloin in our crock pot with chicken broth & spices
 until it pulled apart , 
then we put them in soft shells with lime juice , avocado , tomato, red onion ,
& pepper jack cheese. 
healthy & so satisfying .

No comments: